Friday, November 16, 2012

Suggested Research Method/Why

For my second semester project on Social Class, I plan to use the 'What Social Class do you fall into?' (lower, middle or upper class) questionnaire survey. Since the questionnaire helps to pinpoint a certain social class that you are classified as, it also sees how capable you would be, and what aspects you would be knowledgeable about in the other two social classes. This will help me to see first, the overall percentage of the people that I survey's class ranking and second, what is it about the characteristics of the 3 social classes that define the participants' lives. This research method will help me to better understand how people really stand in their social class, aside from their income and status in society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment